One day, I had read the blog and read about what is blogging and how can it monetize with Google adsense or other sponsorship after this I have started this blog and choose the name of svtuition. Actually this is my academy name sv means Swami Vivekananda who was the great teacher of world. Tuition means that education system in which teacher teaches small batches. I have started my blog my with its url name http://svtuition.blogspot.com/ . Blogspot is domain of blogger and every blogger when starts free blog on http://www.blogger.com/ , then he has to give name of blog before .blogspot.com. After this, I have bought custom domain name http://www.svtuition.org/ from Google in Sept. 2009.
I have written my first post “How to Get Self Confidence ”, this was very small article I suggest that hard work, practice and faith in God are very important to get Self Confidence. I got first comment after 23 posts on the article “ How Can Get Education ” from Tally Helper and Most Comments , I found on the article “ Ledger Creation in Tally 7.2 ” . Up to this date, my blog has obtained total 109 comments. I have written total articles 784(including this dated 9th Dec.2009) in this blog. This is some idea where can you reach in professional blogging. Writing on unique topics is not easy but everyday more than 175000 blogs are created in whole world and Every second two new blogs are created . Some of them are totally dead after sometime and some are doing struggle for living and opening the voice in this world.
In past two years, I have done lot of mistakes. Even some readers have given me some suggestions to improve these mistakes. I specially thank all those readers who have given their contribution in this blog by giving their worthy suggestion to me at my email.
This blog is read almost every part of world. I have kept two invisible codes one is of stat counter and other is of Google analytics to know who is watching which page and uses other statistics like page views, unique visitors, geographical area of readers and many more only for knowing the interest and problems of readers .
Some Interesting Story Relating to My Writing in this blog
1. I have written many articles by just seeing live need of users. For example one day , I saw that a Australian user was coming to reading [ “ Accounting Education System in India ”] in my blog , but I could not write it that time . So, after this, I have written same article to help my live users.
2. One day, one of my friend and reader of Accounting Education blog had sent me email. He wanted to know what is the current rate of service tax . At same time, I have written a small article “ Amendment in Service Tax in 2009 ” . Next day , when , I checked same query in Google . I felt happy to know it was on the first rank of first page of google .
3. This is accounting education blog so, almost, I have written all articles relating to accounting, finance and education. But there are also exceptions of these. Some time, I found queries from readers who want to improve their English. So , I have written articles “ Tips to Improving Accounting English ” and “ How can Commerce Students improve their English ” . I recommend to read these two articles in which I have taken help from Phd Principle Dr. Mathura Das Sawtanter who taught English 41 years to School and College level.
4. Yesterday, I was reading article of the blog of Copyblogger “5 Essential Blogging Tips from the Father of Chinese Philosophy . I have liked its second tip “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it ” and its Lines are “Some posts you really put effort into and truly believe in might go unnoticed, while other posts you didn’t spend much time on can be the ones that set off an explosion of comments, tweets and links.” I saw this practically in my blog. I was not deep knowledge of Calculating the Impairment of Goodwill but after researching, I had written article “ Simple Steps of Calculating the Impairment of Goodwill ” in 4th Feb. 2009 . It is Superhit in Google up to now and see here .
5. I have never taught education subject, but after coming in blogging field, I have written many articles on education topics which have become famous in blogsphare. Some of them are “ Five Tips for Accounting Teaching” , “ What do You Want , You will Get it ” .
6. I have written some article after inspiring from other articles, “Some days ago, I have read the article “How to Overcome Blogger's Block” and after this I have written an article “ How to Reduce the Stress of Examination. ”
7. I have written many solution of practical field of Accounting and Finance . Different Countries’ Accountants    , Account Managers, CAs , ICWAIs , CPAs , Students , bloggers and Other Financial Officers had sent query in Email box after reading accounting education blog’s earlier solutions of accounting problems.
8. I have also given many solutions relating to Tally 7.2, Tally 8.1, Tally 9 and Tally.ERP 9. Making of videos in YouTube was also part of solution of tally.
9. I have also tried to aware nation about recent happenings in India regarding black money in one of my post .
10. I would like to say that I have enjoyed past time with this blog. My blog earning started Nov. 2008 and I have seen many up and down in this blogging profession.