How does teacher teach online? Where are his students online? What tools will use for checking the speed of your reading for online teaching ? What tool will use for designing e-cover of teacher's online book.
Here are some of the most useful online tools that will help teachers to grow in their teaching areas. Let’s get started.
- padlet.com — Padlet.com site provides the platform of virtual noticeboard. It can works as notes of teacher in which teacher can show his content, images and videos and students can use it. In the virtual wall, teacher can teach more creative way.
- prezi.com — If teacher is interested to teach his presentation by zooming it, it is best online tool for teachers. $13.25 is small per month fees for using educational account. Individual teacher can use it free of cost.
- studyblue.com — This website will generate online teach and track the performance on the basis of online test. This may be useful for teacher if he want to teach online flashcard. Flashcard is the multimedia presentation. In old times, teacher teaches by just taking blank papers and create the images, tables and other diagrams. Sameway, with the help of studyblue.com, teacher can create flashcard. Add his background voice and teach. There are mobile app which can use for this purpose.
- googlekeywordtool.com — You can use googlekeywordtool.com to estimate the students if you will start google ads for finding your online students. For example, you want to find the students who want to learn finance from you. So, in googlekeywordtool.com, you will find its one click rate. I have searched and i found, it is Rs. 6 per click. It means, if you need 100 clicks, you have to pay Rs. 600 and with this, you will receive 5 online students who will take admission in your school because conversion rate of google adword is about 5% of total clicks.
- freereadingtest.com — Any teacher can increase his speed of reading the book with this website. General teachers read 200 words per minute but with this tool, they can increase it upto 800 words per minute.
- myecovermaker.com — Myecovermaker.com offers the teachers best tool to create e-cover of their ebook. There are two categories of these ecovers. One is free and other is on payment basis.
- popplet.com — With this online tool, you can create steps of any work. You can make master plan.
- drive.google.com — Google's cloud-based office suite, Google Drive, offers an on line word processing, spreadsheet creation and presentation package. It also works for storing teacher's data just like pan-drive.