222

$show=home

Welcome to Accounting Education

The Free Online University with 3400+ Accounting contents as study material which can watch, read and learn anyone, anywhere.

Start your studies

$show=home

Why Accounting Education Important


Free
Simple
Have Quality Study Material
Taught by Expert

Connect Vinod Kumar (Educator)

Why Accounting Education Volunteer


Free training
It's educational
It's fun
It helps others

Become Volunteer Teacher

3 Top Theories of Investment

When any investor takes investment decision, he should study these 3 top theories of investment. These theories are so practical and will be helpful for doing perfect investment decision.

1. Back Theory

As per this theory, when there is the trend of increasing the price of security, there will decreasing trend after rising. This is called back theory. If prices is increased by 30% of any financial product, there is chance of decreasing its prices 10%. We can see same in the Gold prices in Indian market. After continuing increasing prices, Gold prices suddenly has decreased. Now, again it is increasing. So, investor should take the lesson from this theory. He should remember that after increasing faster, prices will decrease small.

2. Fool Theory 

Fool theory is the investment theory. As per this theory, all investors are not so rational. They also do mistake. So, if you buy at higher price. Forget it because you can sell it also at higher price and gain some profit from it because there will be some fool in the market who will buy like you. This theory will also reduce your stress. Every over-smart investor will become fool and will surely buy your financial product at higher price from you.

3. Loss Dislike Theory 

More than 90% accepts this theory. As per this theory, investor dislikes the loss. When any investor sees the loss in any investment proposal, he will leave the proposal because there is the chance of loss. Only 10% investors take the challenge and get good reward for suffering this risk. Now, it is only you, you will be count in 90% category or 10% category of brave investor.

Related : What is Holding Period?


COMMENTS


Name

access,2,account,87,accountant,92,Accounting,679,accounting definitions,99,accounting ebook,3,Accounting education,85,accounting procedure,2,accounting process outsourcing,2,Accounting Software,54,advance,3,advertising,6,africa,7,Amalgamation,6,amendments,16,announcements,61,Annuity,2,assets,51,audit,46,auditing,41,Australia,2,B.Com.,22,balance sheet,80,bank,111,Bank reconciliation,12,banking,33,basic accounting,110,BBA,1,benefits,13,best,50,bill,12,black money,3,blog,12,bloggers,7,book keeping,4,bookkeeping,2,Branch Accounting - full tutorial,8,budget,35,Budget variance,13,business,65,businessman,9,CA,29,calculator,4,canada,3,capital,72,capital budgeting,27,career,20,cash,40,cash book,8,cash flow statement,8,Chiense,1,children,13,china,6,class,3,coaching,2,coins,2,college,6,commerce,10,commerce students,7,company,36,computer,9,computer accounting,1,conference,4,Contact vinod kumar,1,Control Your Spending,27,corporate accounting,69,cost,159,cost accounting,194,cost center,8,cost centre,1,CPA,2,credit,18,credit card,10,cs,10,currency,35,data,11,Debit and credit,16,debit cards,1,debt,62,debtor,21,degree,6,depletion,2,depreciation,38,Diwali Messages,12,documents,4,dollar,5,domain,3,Downloads,3,Dubai,1,e-accounting,17,earning,17,education,246,Education Loans,6,email,15,employee,4,EPF,2,ERP,7,euromoney,1,examination,7,excel,17,excise duty,6,expenses,65,facebook,7,factor of loan,1,fans,2,feature,32,fifo,5,FII,4,fiji,1,finacle,1,finance,821,Finance Journal Entries,4,Financial,133,financial accounting,144,fire insurance,3,flickr,2,flow,4,forensic,4,forex,21,formula,8,france,1,fraud,6,free,2,fun,34,function,1,fund,48,GAAP,36,GDP,1,gdr,5,germany,1,gold,7,goodwill,4,goodwill accounting,3,google,34,google apps,3,google apps,1,google base,1,google buzz,1,google calendar,1,Google docs,38,google finance,3,google fusion tables,1,google talk,5,govt.,5,GST,33,guide,85,health,6,Hindi,2,Hindi Language,3,history,3,holding company,3,How to treat FBT in Tally 9,1,HRA,3,ICAI,11,ICAWI,3,ICICI Bank,1,IFRS,10,income,17,income statement,11,Income Tax,7,India,57,indian railway,1,Indonesia,1,inflation,4,inflation accounting,3,infographics,8,information,7,inspiration,175,insurance,14,insurance accounting,2,Intangible,3,interest,26,international,7,Internet,41,Introduction of Tally 9,1,inventory,41,investment,135,investment in Shares,6,invoice,3,IT,1,Japan,1,Job costing,4,journal entries,135,Journal Entries eBook Help,4,Kalculate,1,keyboard,3,kuwait,2,laptop,2,law,4,LBT,1,learning,36,lease,5,lecture,11,ledger,15,leducation,1,Leverage Analysis,7,liabilities,16,lifo,3,linkedin,1,loan,74,logical point,1,loss,5,loss of profit,1,M.Com.,5,m.phil,2,malaysia,3,management accounting,129,manual accounting,4,manufacturing account,1,market,11,marketing,3,mastercard,2,material,13,MBA,14,MCA,1,media,4,migration,2,mobile,9,money,61,ms word,3,ms. excel,14,multi currency in tally 9,1,Multicurrency Accounting,3,mutual fund,30,national security,1,new and sacrifice ratio,1,new york times,1,new zealand,1,news,1,NGO,5,nonprofit-accounting,7,North Georgia Mountains,1,Notification,1,NPV,17,NSE,1,odbc,2,office,10,oman,1,online application,2,online accounting,11,Online Accounting Course,4,otcei,1,pakistan,3,parents,3,Partnership,1,pay pal,3,pdf,4,Personal Finance,6,pie chart,1,pie chart of income,2,pnb,4,podcast,1,ppf,1,presentation,10,price,7,privacy policy,2,prof. vinod kumar,13,profit,24,profit and loss account,11,project management,11,provision,13,purchase,9,puzzles,2,quickbooks,2,Quote,22,quotes,42,quotes of svtuition,1,rating agency,2,ratio analysis,34,RBI,7,readers,13,real estate,13,rectification of errors,11,remote control,2,reports,10,reserves,8,responsibility accounting,4,retirement,2,revenue,3,Revenue reserves,2,review,7,risk,11,rupees,9,salary,5,sale,12,saudi arabia,1,saving,19,sbi,9,scholarship,2,school,1,SEBI,13,security,30,service tax,23,share,20,share trading,15,Shares,16,shri lanka,3,singapore,2,sms,6,social accounting,7,society,5,solution,214,South Africa,1,stock,24,stock exchange,22,structure,6,student,39,students,69,study,21,subsidiary company,2,svtuition,13,swiss bank,2,tally,99,tally 9,8,Tally 7.2,8,Tally 9,42,Tally.ERP 9,59,tanzania,2,tax,94,Tax Accounting,30,TDS,15,teacher,62,teaching,112,technology,33,test,40,testimonial,15,testimonials,15,thailand,1,tips,60,trading,5,trading on equity,2,transaction,7,trend,12,trial balance,13,truthfulness,1,tuition,3,twitter,10,UAE,5,UGC - NET Commerce,13,UK,11,United Arab Emirates,1,university,9,usa,25,valuation,8,VAT,22,Video,34,Voucher and vouching,4,Wealth,8,wikipedia,25,working capital,29,youtube,14,
ltr
item
Accounting Education: 3 Top Theories of Investment
3 Top Theories of Investment
Accounting Education
https://www.svtuition.org/2013/07/theories-of-investment.html
https://www.svtuition.org/
http://www.svtuition.org/
http://www.svtuition.org/2013/07/theories-of-investment.html
true
2410664366776677676
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES Contents View All RELATED CONTENTS FOR YOUR LEARNING Topic ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy