There are many accounting entries which will pass Journal Vouchers whose list are following
1. Fixed assets purchase on credit
2. Adjustment entries
3. Rectification entries
4. Depreciation entries
5. Provision Creation entries
6. Entries of Tax payable
7. Entry of drawing in case goods are taken by enterprise from business for personal use .
8. Given of Goods as Sample or Gift's entries.
9. Crossing of two entries each other for adjustment . Suppose , we have sold $ 20000 goods to Sham and taken from him of $ 10000 . Both sale and purchase are on credit and deals are also done with same person . So , $ 10000 sale can be cancel with $ 10000 purchase by passing entry in journal voucher Debit Sham account with $ 10000 and Credit Sham Account with $ 10000.
10. All transactions' entries which will not go to any other accounting vouchers .