If you belong to middle family in India and want to earn money for your college fees . Then following steps will be helpful for you .
- In India , there are lot of NGO and charitable ( see detail for your local NGO at http://www.ngosindia.com/ ) , where you can do work like part time tuition work , helping in NGO projects and earn for your college .
- If you have the age of 18 years and you have passed 10+2 in India , then you can also work in your local factories . After applying minimum wage act and labour welfare laws in India , now you can earn Rs. 3000 to Rs. 5000 per month which as a helper but , if you find any official job in local company branch , then you can earn more than this amount per month and after this you can earn for your college fees .
- You can also many work online like data entry , article writing or you can start your own blogging and earn from Google AdSense programme like me . ( Note : Now AdSense account for India or China will open after Six month for bloggers ) . For this you have to do some investment in computer and also pay monthly bill of Internet and Electricity .
- You can also start your own tuition center where you can teach small classes students and earn money for your college fees .
- You can participate the competition online ( see detail : at http://www.competearoundtheworld.com/ ) for getting big awards , for this you have to search google and you can find many website where you can take part in different competition like Essay Writing , Drawing, Writing , Art and Craft , Graphic-design Contest , Music-compose Contest , Spelling Bee and Textile Design Contest etc.
- Never to invest any money online work without its knowledge . You can find any website's quality from its Page Rank . Google's toolbar provides the button of page rank of website . If its rank is 2 or more it means . it is faithful and you can connect it to earn money for your college fees .
- Never to contract for long term work project without career safety . Higher education is only one way for career safety , so try to grain it .