What is the reason beyond this? Is our economic policy are good or Currency and share market of India working under strict control of RBI and SEBI. Because this is the two main reason for financial crisis problem either bad economic policy of Govt. or bad practice of shares and currency market.
I think there are following reasons which saved India from financial crisis and recession
- RBI provided good directions to Indian banks regarding providing loans.
- Indian Economic policies are also responsible for this good position.
- It is true that India share market is fluctuating but still it is strong and companies gets high market value of stock after least recession in last year.
- In 2007-08, net FII inflows into India amounted to $20.3 billion because, all countries where financial crisis at top level invested money in Indian market and Indian market became reverse position of inflation.
- Sub-prime loans and other risky loans are not given by public banks last year .