SEBI Policy Relating to Trade Annulment :-
- Big or Small trade in any Indian stock exchange will be void under exceptional circumstances such as fraud.
- The Regulator asks exchanges to define circumstances under which request for trade annulment shall be entertained.
- SEBI calls for exchanges to adopt time-bound approach to decide upon cases before they make final settlement.
- Stock exchange will examine the cases of fraud and apply penalties.
- In normal circumstances, indian stock exchange has no right to trade annulment. It will be risky because if any trade is void in normal case, trust of investors in stock market will decrease. So, new measurement of trade annulment will be only exceptional situations.